MSB 4.23% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Greetings Auzz ones... Something I have learned from due...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Greetings Auzz ones... Something I have learned from due dilligence on my other cell therapy investment is that 10s of billions of dollars are being invested in new clean room manufacturing facilities owned by the biggest pharma companies in the world. What they all have in common is they dont disclose to shareholders in 10k what is going to be manufactured there.
    CRL facility in Tennesee recently approved for production. Amgen and Merck have huge buildings scheduled to be operational spring 2024.. WIth no explenations what will be manufactured there.
    Anyway I think FDA wants cell products produced and manufactured in USA for domestic consumption. Not singapore.
    As many of of were woried about ... there would be no approvoal for any indication until a manufactuing facility was gpm approved in USA and best case scenario owned by a big USA pharma..
    So not owning manufactiuring has been the excuse for not approving for gvhd. which is quite sad.
    Anyway big money has been invested in these plants that are waiting to come online.. With nothing to sell yet.
    We know our cell therapy treatment proven out over 20 yesrs of clinical trials is the most efficacious and safest therapy so far known.
    So close my Auzz friends!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
-0.045(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.181B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.02 $5.782M 5.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 118718 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 145980 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.