MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

You make me smile . We appear to have that effect on each other....

1. 1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    You make me smile .

We appear to have that effect on each other.

Just in the interests of clarity though, where I quoted your sentence and highlighted your use of TLR in the post your responded too - what exactly did you mean by those three letters? How do you expand that acronym you used in the context you were using it?

By all means stimulate a grown up debate since you obviously have a fair deal of scientific knowledge on the subject

Not sure I'm interested in a debate as such - I would actually like to see if you can talk some specifics.

I have two papers handy in hardcopy form - "Patent Application Publication - Danilkovitch et al - Publication date - Jun 10, 2021" Mesenchymal Stem Cells Expressing TNF - Alpha Receptors.

I also have, by aggarwal and Pittenger - "Human mesenchymal stem cells modulate allogeneic immune cell responses". Blood February 2005. Volume 105. Number 1.

I'd be interested in you talking me through some of the tech slides in MSB's ODAC presentation - there is a particular one I've tried to get discussed here before. But I'm a bit like a jaded Mick Jagger - I don't get much satisfaction when I try and engage with the holders that smile at me on the science stuff. Not to date anyway.

I can be wrong. But being specific enough to be wrong is actually having a useful discussion. What I submit Silviu does in most of his communications to shareholders is not be specific enough to be wrong - yet, in my opinion, what is scientifically and statistically plausible constrains what he can mean even when he is vague in his terms now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.