MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

@antibody @michaelbellamy Thank you for your kind words and...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907

@antibody @michaelbellamy Thank you for your kind words and apologies for the delay in responding. I wanted to write something with a message of hope and I couldn’t do that without mentioning some dark stuff. I think it’s on its way out but please note this post contains refs to abuse that may be disturbing.

My macro take is that we’re currently in a long-planned, orchestrated and scripted drama entitled “Wake up and Smell the Tyranny”.

As for the FDA, pharma, politicians, lawyers being corrupt, my view is they’re not inherently corrupt (most are decent) but there’s been a corrupt group at the top of a pyramid structure which has infiltrated every institution, what Blackrock guy Ed Dowd calls “not a total cabal”.

Until I get around to looking for myself, I consider most of what I read opinion. It’s impossible to convey an opinion without giving away your values. In this way, I built up a picture of an abusive and manipulative group through their ideology.

UK cardiologist Aseem Malhotra refers to the “psychopathy” of the pharmaceutical industry. (Merck knew Vioxx caused heart attacks before it was rolled out.) I’ve given many other examples (and provided evidence) of deliberate maiming and the discrediting of safe and effective therapies (even vitamin D) for profit.

Dr. Robert Malone isn’t someone I read much but I agree with him when he says if you want to design a trial to make it look like a therapy doesn’t work, that’s very easy.

IMO a cabal has been in control of more than the pharmaceutical industry because I can see psychopathy in other areas too. I don’t think pharma are inherently corrupt.

I was thinking a few years ago that if my macro take was correct, that this group was on its way out, then I’d see seemingly unrelated areas connect up and in the spotlight.

That happened in 2020. A group of US anesthesiologists published an eviscerating letter attacking the preparations for an execution. It’s very psychologically astute IMO to use the word “selfish” to refer to the ritual killing of a human being.

This cabal IMO is of no specific religion, race or politics but uses them to create divisions and profit, including in medicine. They’ve come between physicians and patients (I mentioned here years ago that rheumatologists’ rooms had been raided) and parents and children (Infants Consent Act in Canada).

They’re highly skilled at psychological abuse and particularly nasty to children. They’ve normalized abuse to such an extent they’ve done away with the cornerstone of medical ethics: informed consent. I provided a link here once where you could hear Canadian surgeon Francis Christian being fired for giving parents informed consent.

My take is the cabal is right in the spotlight because a different group has come in and is training a torch on it. Actually, they’ve done more than that these past four years IMO. They’ve dressed it in red, put horns on it, built it a stage and had it jump up and down and scream, Look at me:

The WHO is going for a power grab under the guise of a pandemic treaty; here in Australia, there’s a push for even greater censorship with the ACMA support of the disinformation bill.

For those who are still not seeing it, we have the apparently ordinary Neil Oliver (IMO his look is deliberate) to point out that someone appears to be using Orwell’s 1984 “as a manual”.

I’ve said IMO a new group could be in control of “the narrative”, which is good news because of the demonstration of higher values and ethics. They’re phenomenally intelligent and lack hubris. They’re teaching laypeople to look at original sources and think critically, the opposite of the herd mentality encouraged by the cabal.

I suspect a connection between Amidwesterndoctor (The Forgotten Side of Medicine) and top UK oncologist Angus Dalgleish b/c of what they cover around the same time (LDN is not widely known in the mainstream, let alone its synergy with ALA and even fewer know immunology well enough to understand why a low dose is more effective, as Dalgleish does)

That indicates a superior understanding of the immune system, which is very complex. Dalgleish is no “fringe” scientist if you look at his research and what discoveries are attributed to him.

AMWD recently put out an article entitled “The Deadly Rise of Scientism” and Dalgleish published a book he co-authored entitled “The Death of Science”. He says what we currently have is a “quasi religious governmental complex”. Basically the Dark Ages.

Reaching peak insanity has to be the catalyst for change. My take is the good guys have already won. They’re no longer being censored and from poking around through a friend who’s a highly cited researcher, no one seems to want to go up against Jessica Rose. The clincher to me is her humanity, even to rats:

“Poor little guys. Thank you for your unwilling sacrifice”

MSB has revolutionary technology at a time of revolution. If it has a future as a going concern then IMO it’s already been decided by politics at the highest level. Those posters who make pointed religious refs probably understand the macro far better than I do: southoz, tubbyguts and @Pledge, particularly pledge. This is way bigger than the FDA pledge and you KNOW it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.