MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-9091

1. 7,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6858
    I can't Pledge. As I've shown you dozens of times rather than loving him, like most on here, admittedly with the wisdom of judgmental hindsight (like yourself), I feel he, the executive team and the Board have made poor decisions in places, but recognise MSB has faced a remarkably difficult and seemingly unfair 'odds against it' storm in its struggles for approvals.

We are going to bore everyone on here to death in this back and forth, if you don't at least try and read people's responses - you are of course not that stupid and simply blatantly allege things dishonestly. Go away Pledge and let the grown ups discuss MSB.

Along those lines, some more unfolding understanding potency and methods of action overnight around the effect of Interleukin-24 (IL-24) on cancer stem cells :

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20240214/Study-finds-interleukin-24-enhances-CAR-T-cell-therapys-effectiveness-against-cancer-stem-cells.aspx

"IL-24 augments the chemotherapeutic and antibody-mediated cell therapies by eliminating both unsorted cancer cells and enriched CSCs."

Some less myopic posters will have been following the FDA on CAR-T cells a little concerned, many aware of the influence and overlap in some areas to MSB's plight, and see this as a positive discovery with wider insights elsewhere:

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/safety-availability-biologics/fda-investigating-serious-risk-t-cell-malignancy-following-bcma-directed-or-cd19-directed-autologous#:~:text=FDA%20has%20determined%20that%20the,several%20products%20in%20the%20class.

Another small brick in the foundation of understanding anti-inflammatory and macrophage factors in MOA's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $2.821M 2.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20688 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 35000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.