MSB 3.18% $1.14 mesoblast limited

Hi @Leo65re your post, if I may, it's not the 'status' that's...

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2855
    Hi @Leo65

re your post, if I may, it's not the 'status' that's changed to "Unknown", but rather the 'recruiting status' - as recorded by clinicaltrials.gov - which is (hopefully) a little less potentially dramatic, eh.

Recruitment status may be 'unknown' for a number of reasons e.g. the clinical trials site itself says this about an 'unknown' recruiting status:

Unknown: A study on ClinicalTrials.gov whose last known status was recruiting; not yet recruiting; or active, not recruiting but that has passed its completion date, and the status has not been last verified within the past 2 years

and regarding status being 'last verifed':

The most recent date on which the study sponsor or investigator confirmed the information about a clinical study on ClinicalTrials.gov as accurate and current. If a study with a recruitment status of recruiting; not yet recruiting; or active, not recruiting has not been confirmed within the past 2 years, the study's recruitment status is shown as unknown.

So, it seems most likely that Dr Lightner has simply not confirmed trial status to the clinical trials site, and appears to retain sole responsibility for that updating, during the last 2 years i.e. since April 2022.

We could speculate as to why that might be so, problems with the handover of responsibility for trial management with the Cleveland Clinic, the potentially conflicted situation she may be finding herself in etc. However, that would all be fairly wild and unfounded speculation atm, IMO.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.035(3.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.21 $1.07 $18.68M 16.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 88425 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 19667 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.11
  Change
0.035 ( 0.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.21 $1.07 3071183
Last updated 11.40am 02/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.