MSB 1.03% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Even simpler here perhaps. Have it all in a self managed...

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    Even simpler here perhaps. Have it all in a self managed superannuation fund in pension phase and there's no need to tell the taxman anything; income or capital gains, even a million $ to the good.

Oh, except, if one or more of your share investment companies has paid tax before flicking you a dividend. In this case, for many investors, they ask the tax office for a refund. This is if the company has "franked dividends". Franked dividends effectively increase some people's investment income, either by reducing their total tax payable or providing cash refunds if their personal tax rate is below the corporate rate.
    You sure let the tax office know about that.

NOT financial advice. I don't want accountancy experts picking this apart. I'm just saying what works for many of us and I'm not afraid to say it because it is legal. A few years ago the Australian Labor Party lost an election largely because a shadow cabinet minister arrogantly claimed he'd get rid of this benefit. Beware grey power. And bald power. Also blue rinse power

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 99.0¢ 95.5¢ $5.286M 5.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91218 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 63577 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.