MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

It has been a while between posts and given I have trade...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    It has been a while between posts and given I have trade confirmations dating back to 2011 or earlier I obviously haven't been as dedicated as some of the crew I have followed on here for a decade plus. I was caught up all things MSB early on having scraped my way through a B.Sc with a triple major, one in Biochem. After far too many days, months... staring down a high powered stereo dissector at microscopic soil fauna (entomology landed me a job in those days), I decided back to Uni I go and an LL.B for me. Well that worked out al tittle better than my previous day job, but by then I had become fixated on the promise of MSC's. More particularly I had started accumulating MSB shares. The chart around 2011 will likely confirm I am not the most skilled when it comes to timing purchases. The years passed, blind faith in MSB never faded and a modest income and dash of legal knowledge had me acquiring shares in different entities.

I'm obviously over a decade on and have never sold a single share, continued accumulating and of course took up the entitlement despite not insignificant savings at an on market price of 0.28c. Fact is I was still accumulating on market anyway, but was one of those that felt it only proper the company get the money so subscribed for my lot also. The opportunity cost for me has been lets say significant, but I guess like so many of us we really struggled to be persuaded to abandon our belief especially given the absence of strength of argument of the non believers whose presence seems to be waning as finally there is seemingly a confluence of the evidence supporting our first approval.

I called it a certain approval last round and loaded up accordingly, of course I was wrong, again. This has been a difficult investment because of the time such significant capital has been essentially quarantined, but I feel the fact we have failed so many times and I have continued to load up through various entities brings me to a point where I could never have hoped to own such a stake, but for the FDA pushbacks. So no, I am not disgruntled and in fact I see more opportunities now not only as an investor, but in the health benefits this cell therapy promises than ever before.

Thank you to all of the posters who bring the science to the forum and antibody for the daily updates. I live in the deep North, but having read of the gathering after the last AGM and being a retired lawyer partial to a lunch I respectfully seek an invite to the next lunch. Clearly certain of you have a handle on the science that is well beyond us grads and thank you for sharing your insight over the years.

I share the enthusiasm for what this company is bringing to the world and thank all of the most learned posters who have assisted me garner a greater understanding of what these cells can do. Sentiment has been buy for so long now I don't need any disclaimer this is not investment advice. I just keep buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.