MSB 0.54% 92.0¢ mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-9914

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

When banter and general discussion is up the top you know there's not much going on. Tuesdays my guess.

Your negative comments used to annoy me but now I’m a fan. It’s beyond ridiculous. I like to be 10mins early not right on time or late. Someone who’s always late or is pushing to make it loses credibility and becomes unreliable. There’s a lot of days in a quarter, show you’re working hard for your investors and get it in early for once.

I’m shocked and disappointed that after all that’s happened SI blurted out that approval is likely. His head’s on the ‘ol chopping block if we get another CRL. The boy that cried wolf comes to mind. Keep a lid on it mate, you’re supposed to be a professional, not an excited little school boy.

So for the next 30 days after the BLA submission is announced (with little to no rise in the share price) will everyone then debate on repeat whether it’s going to be 2 months or 6?

Might need a thread of its own titled “2 months or 6? What does everyone think?”

2 would be nice but setting your expectations for 6 and forgetting about it would be wise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.133M 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 151980 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 29989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.