MSB 5.85% $1.09 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-4137

1. 4,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5210
    I tell you what, and this is general. I just read an article where someone was predicting tesla slide backwards and loose 11% market share by 2025. The week before it was about musk looksing billions on paper when the SP went down a smidge, the week before same thing.

Later in the article it mentions that tesla had " failed to capitalise" on dominating the market for the last decade... now "only"
    controlling 70% of the EV market. Which may be true, but some of the more basic achievements are being completely overlooked here.
    • They achieved the fastest production ramp up of any automotive manufacturer in history, which continues with near 30% growth.
    • They opened their own line of insurance based on their cars tracking driver behaviour using camera feedback, and found people modified their driving habbits to be safer given feedback in order to lower their insurance premioums. 20-30% cheaper than other insurer premiums.
    • They pioneered design, construction methods and even building materials from the SpaceX materials science department to make better cars.
    • They purchased the largest press on earth, which prints the chassis of half a car in less than a second, much cheaper and faster than previous.
    • They revolutionised battery design, power output, charge speed and ease of manufacture with their new larger cell.
    • They are the only auto manufacturer solving pure Vision based driving, but will license it to others once it's complete.
    • They are releasing next year, a mass produced electric truck, new roadster with hypercar performance at luxury car prices, and the " Delorian" of the 22nd centry in the bullet proof, 0-100 in 2.8 second, bigger than an F250 truck, cost $39,900
    • Oh yeah, and I forgot the house energy smart wall, the solar roof tiling, the commercial battery grid storage solutions, the house "humanoid robot" they are showing later this year, the " Fleet" autonomous cars also to debout shortly, and the other 4 Giga factories they intended to build around the globe.

and the commenter chooses to ignore all these other areas of expansion as if they don't exist, won't ever happen or have no effect.

Reminds me of the downramping smack talk that get's published on this thread all the time, the current day SP that really does not justify any meaningful level of success at all.... In fact I calculated that 50 cents a share, is roughly in line with CSL's PE, if MSB halted all development and only lived off the IP royalties they currently recieve. So..... no level of meaningful success in the SP anywhere...

Kind of like Tesla, prior to the model 3 release, when they had a plan, needed funding and only had the half lotus built elise based roadster.....
    They released the model 3 for low rate production back in 2017, when the Share price was around 50 - 70 USD. It's been up around $2000 since then and had / having multiple stock splits along the way. PE now over 90:1, and they have the most profitable mass production auto line on earth, approaching 25% per unit. But the story isn't finished. They planned to have at least twice as many factories, and currently of the factories they do have, are only using a small percentage of the floor space. That is on top of all the other "non" car manufacturing based businesses they are persuing. Largest E-charging network in the USA..... Assuming they achieve their goals, PE going to head towards 1:1 if SP stays stagnant.

Enjoy the weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.060(5.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.10 $1.02 $6.406M 6.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 313712 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
0.060 ( 5.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.03 $1.10 $1.02 928883
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.