MSB 9.76% $1.11 mesoblast limited

banter and General Discussion, page-141

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Shorter term send my folks on a holiday ...they were all booked to go then Covid struck ...they missed that trip to go spend some time with my brother and old friends ....and they missed they own diamond anniversary party that I'd already booked and organised ...that actually bites.... because how many people get to that point? We had family coming from all over and they all had to cancel ...so that was a major bummer. So short term send them on a nice trip and also give myself a holiday too.

Short term ...me well I've got the house right in the place where I want to live ...and I do truly love it here ...done all the bits I wanted to get done to it and it's owned outright....got my own 'dream car' a couple of years back ...and I love it too ...nothing fancy it's just a Commodore SV6 wagon...but it is one of the last Holden vehicles ever manufactured in Australia ...even got pictures of it on the production line ...which is quite cool ...and it carries my dogs easily.

We always have a bit of a laugh ...over the years my mum has always said when I get my Mercedes sport ....the funny thing is... these days she could go out and buy more than one today if she wanted ...but she's found it's not actually something she'd really want .

Anyway for me longer term Animal rescue centre .... That won't happen though until after my folks are no longer here ...so it could help my own income streams or again take profits and see where I want to put it then....I am basically retired as is ....so my own income comes from Trust Distributions and Carers ....and by that I don't mean govt Carers Payment as I'm ineligible for that ...my folks pay me for their care and for running the family investments ...so Carers Allowance and Family Trust Distributions ....from income streams Dividends / interest etc forms my yearly income. Works for me and for them as I've said before it's beyond dad now to concentrate for long ....tis why I just summarise and simplify ...he also leaves a lot of the decisions to me now ...we talk them thru when I run it by him ...so he's knows exactly what I'm doing and where everything is at ...of course he checks to stock market daily and sometimes he just says to me right I want to buy this or that today or sell this or that ....I'm like ok so I do it for him.

Also I do hope it will help my brother down the track ....if it turns into a good investment long term ...he can either sell up take his profits and do his own thing with his ...or if it turns into a dividend producer he can factor that in to his own income streams. So I'm quite pleased I bought it to his attention and said we could do this or that for you and he agreed ....

Anyway just my waffle ...I truly do hope it goes well for all holders myself included ...thank all for sharing your thoughts too it's good to read them and a little insight

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.120(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.267B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.20 $1.11 $14.06M 12.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 168043 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.12 27647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.12
  Change
-0.120 ( 9.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.20 $1.20 $1.12 1823761
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.