SPX 22.2% 1.1¢ spenda limited

the 150 million increase in payments has been dismissed by most...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331

the 150 million increase in payments has been dismissed by most and also the numerous referrals to new customers in the quarterly has been dismissed. the 100 million in payments in June has also been dimissed by most. the 94% ARR has been dismissed. Granted we've been excited before and the following quarterly hasn't reflected it, so I get it, but it's reasonable to say, that's what greenandblue is commenting on. But apart from that, it's just a general question and that could have had a simple answer and bypassed all this bs by extremely uptight holders and people that have no business commenting, but feel the need to negatively comment every single time. For reference, I'm an uptight holder too.
    For the non holders, I don't buy into that they are here just to provide balance, they are just shits, some of them are smarter than others and provide a lot more of an intellectual conversation, but the motivation there is just the same. To tear down the stock to grab their little "I told you so moment" and have a good chuckle at shareholders. Ultimately their comments don't affect the shareprice long term, if Spenda is a success, then the share price will move, but in the short term their constant negative repetitive comments impacts impacts shareholders, potentially talks them into selling or talks them out of buying. Whether they understand things or not, they present it as factual information, they dismiss all chances of success, ignore all outside factors outside of the companies control, and fail to contemplate anything has a positive light attached.

If Spenda is successful, and you can't say there is no chance of that, then I'm sure we won't be seeing the likes of QQQQQQ and WRCMAD or astrotrade apologizes for talking people into selling, we just won't hear from them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $45.66K 4.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1468051 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3174353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.