HVY 1.64% 6.2¢ heavy minerals limited

Thought so too, was one of the few who bought adn from 0,5c to...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Thought so too, was one of the few who bought adn from 0,5c to 1,1c and still holding the most of them. While i must admit hvy never will reach the gigantic potential adn has, the setting is similar and seemingly no one is believing in the fast tracking, cheap path to production here atm. The brakes got loose @adn when the company released it's scoping study. The billions worth of resources were completely ignored for a long time @ a mcap under $10m before the market saw the actual financial metrics. Then it's exploded. While i am not as smart as most here i can smell opportunities if they smell enough. So i ask a few honest questions if you don't mind. I am researching with the little time i have. I don't have any experience in the sector so the mozambique project isn't my priority here. The garnet project could be monstrous imo. While our exploration target would be enough for 25 year mine life, the area is extremely small im comparison to our landholding in the area. The demand is there and the quality is superior to most other sources. The opex and capex are very low, so the irr is gonna be very attractive while the npv is not too gigantic. Does anyone could provide in this regard some actual selling prices for refined product? Up to $1000aud if i am correct? Rdg is paying around $60m for such a plant right? Which tonnage do you expect here?
    Last edited by Woodpekker: 10/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $3.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ $391 6.305K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 3217 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.