HVY 2.56% 8.0¢ heavy minerals limited

Looks to me like a few things have triggered the past two days...

1. 7,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118

Looks to me like a few things have triggered the past two days action, One being the sub holder notices, which for the second time has seen top5 accumulating on market because they couldn't get enough IPO allocation, Second could be the technicals traders on the back of the solid base at IPO level, and also the flippers which the accumulators have been taking since listing, they are likely looking to clamber back on board now with the stock close to results which will hopefully confirm the garnet quality before step-out drilling, everything is lining up to show exactly how tight this stock really is i reckon.

What i am interested in, is the market's reaction when they announce the license for Mozambique, I have a feeling that could be the silent giant while everyone is focused on Port Gregory at this early stage, i am picking MTR will have the right people to push that process as the Kibo clan is a well-known figure in the region as well as our BOD, I know a lot of investors are here for Mozambique play alone and consider the Garnets play a huge bonus which is more than encouraging.

Let's see if the clamberers all begin clambering today, plenty of room for upside before HVY becomes over brought, my targets are 30c 50c and 70c for Gregory then on the back of solid results and from Mozambique, the sky is the limit.

$1 fully diluted is around the $65mill mark... RDG $150m mcap although they have a few other irons in the fire and $18mill cash to consider.

RIO and Savannah is hard to put a figure on but hopefully, we will see some smarts on that front post their thoughts on that here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $2K 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12658 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 12999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.