UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

banter form the u.s.

1. 517 Posts.
    Do you realize that the price is being controlled by the market makers.They were short over 3,000,000 shares. If there is not much of a bid they walk it down as low as they can. If a big bid comes in they usually scramble. They also show fictitious amounts on the offer side...........I'll give an example...at one time during the course of the day the market was 5.18 - 5.21 I put a bid in for 5,000 shares at 5.21 and got 300 shares.........a second later there are 5 market makers bidding 5.22. If I did not come in with that bid they would have kept walking it down. This happens all the time. Since the funding there have been more buys than sells ...they used the funding as an excuse to bring it down.........I do believe they are slowly covering and when they are out of the way we will see a huge price improvement.

By the way after 5.21 buyers must have come in forcing them to bring the price up to 5.53. I have a very large position in UNIS and well over half my net worth..............I might be crazy but I'm looking for a home run..I truly believe that during 2011 we will trade over $15.00 a share. Good luck to all longs and Happy Holidays!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.