GW1 6.76% 7.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

Hate to bust your bubble shellbell, but your comment of "I don't...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hate to bust your bubble shellbell, but your comment of "I don't understand the sentiment of this thread" is so far off the mark it really does show your belief that you are the voice of this thread. Previous posts are there to be read for those seeking further information on a stock.
    Believe it or not, but this is how this website works. There has been some very robust discussions but unfortunately as soon as discussion points out oversight of any description, the rah rah squad, led by your good self, SHOUTS anyone down who dare points out the bleeding obvious. After posters have thrown up there hands and stop replying, you tag them, shouting, trolling, I could easily go on. Yes, comments in CAPITAL are considered shouting.
    Recently you made mention (?? 4=6 weeks ago that you had 200k shares, not dollars but shares) yes, been reading the boards for some time now. I thought you were a player, and bang on about your position.
    Multibag you claim, to bag once it has a mountain to climb, 1.8c inside 12 months, I'd be very surprised. More likely another 2 or 3 CR's.
    The stock market has one basic rule, more so in this end of the market, if you can't afford to lose your money, do not play the stock market.
    No thanks, not interested in your reply, please don't "tag" me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.005(6.76%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $14.73K 191.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114140 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 69296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.