GW1 6.76% 7.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

Banter & Random Stuff, page-2

1. 7,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3257
    Query for @mickzed re BSM's Corporate Governance pertaining to Securities Trading Policy, which is as follows:-

The Board has established written guidelines, set out in its Securities TradingPolicy, that restrict dealings by directors and relevant employees in theCompany’s shares. The Securities Trading Policy identifies certain periodswhen directors and relevant employees are prohibited from trading in theCompany’s securities. These blackout periods are from 1 July and 1 Januaryuntil the close of business on the day full year and half year results respectivelyare announced, and any other period as determined by the Board from time totime. Outside of these periods, in the absence of knowledge of unpublishedprice-sensitive information, directors and relevant employees may buy or sell Bass Metals Ltd – Corporate Governance Statement 2017shares in the Company. The Securities Trading Policy is published on theCompany’s website.

I am very curious to know whether this means a blanket restriction on trading for an entire 6 mths beginning next Monday. Seems unusual to me given that most companies operate on specific blackout periods only in relation to market sensitive Anns, etc Please, correct me if I am wrong with this interpretation! If correct, it would mean directors and relevant employees would only have three days left to buy shares for the entire year! Can't be right, surely?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.005(6.76%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.9¢ 7.4¢ $14.73K 191.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114140 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 69296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.