AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

banti's presentation, page-16

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I emailed banti about his presenation and got this excellent reply back. Thought I would share it with everyone

"Thank you for your message. Whether positive or negative it is always good to get honest feedback. While I do not wish to make excuses for what I agree was a poor presentation, there were extenuating circumstances that were distracting me as a speaker. That said I can assure you that your shareholder cash is being invested wisely and efficiently in programs to grow and expand Phosphagenics business. Our goal of further developing our lead programs and finding partners is well underway.

Regarding me being an international marketing guru, my only comment is that I bring a solid base of experience that has and will continue to add value for Phosphagenics. While both myself and the management team are not currently happy with the share price, we are working as a team to create value and believe that the share price will recover to new highs. Please be assured that every opportunity is being explored to increase value for Phosphagenics whether it is in the prescription drug, OTC, cosmeceutical or other areas.
    I hope my comments are helpful.
    Best regards,
    Fred"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.