ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Pasboz and prosperity,This is the reality:1.Spot on this will...

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Pasboz and prosperity,
    This is the reality:
    1.Spot on this will all come to a head when ALDP decision announced.
    2. We as shareholders have had to endure this complex and lengthy process and unnecessary ravaging of the share price. Those who truly believe remain invested and if possible (like myself) average down.
    3. Why?? ECT needs Monash and Monash wants to participate. The presence of Niel Youren at last year's AGM was a SYMBOL of Monashian commitment.
    4. What is frustrating?? "The secrecy" caused by Monash linking the placement money commitment to the overall funding package deal. If the two were rightfully de-linked we would have a stable price and higher base for which this share price could launch from.
    5. What was the purpose of the linking?? We could all come up with many theories. But overarching reality is Monash wanted to see the govt in. Something else tells me Mike Davies and Neil Youren had some influence with the VIC government around the ALDP program - ECT attends china trade mission 2012, ECT invites govt and chinese officials for BM site tour, and March 2012 subsequent or around these times we have resurrection of brown coal allocation program.
    6. What should the share price be after ALDP success?? Hard to put a value on the patents, DFT and goodwill intangibles but if $70M funding achieved then with cash backing at minimum price should be around 5 to 6 cents and add premium for intangibles and euphoria we should be above 0.10 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.