ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I just love all the posts each time someone sells some stock,...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    I just love all the posts each time someone sells some stock, that declare that this is a large player capping the stock...this is just comical.

Why not suggest that aliens landed in Australia and set up a commsec account and have decided to sell ESI stock short? It is just a plausable an arguement.

In the current funding environment, it will be a real feat if management can raise $6m from any off shore investor, that is a fact. If the technology is so superior, then surely they have a plan B.

I looked into the key player behind Monash, and spoke to a contact I have at the Insitutional Bank at NAB, just to make sure his claims of past experience are supported by facts. Seems it all checks out which is a positive for those hanging their hopes on Monash.

I have however struggled to find evidence of any success he has had since leaving NAB, some years ago. Strage really, when your ability to put deals together hinges on parties being aware that you have had success in doing just that many times before. Most private equity and debt funders we deal with like to show case their 'tomb stones' off as a badge of honour hearalding their success. Yet Monash....nothing.

Kiril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17 4.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20133021 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13832711 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.