ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

banzai trees & hedge trimmers, page-236

1. 7,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Surges,

Ditto on the excellent post.

Some very compelling points made, which is why many of us are here and points that did not exist when many of us first invested in ECT.

Pescefritte,

I agree with many of your points of note from a lot of your posts however Kiril has pointed out a very telling sign in reference to the number of eyes watching this stock.

YES you are correct that if you were to use what is posted in this forum solely then you are a fool, however in combination with many other tools most of us employ when investing / speculating it only enhances your ability to guage sentiment and of course increase knowledge from so many outstanding posters on the ESI forum.

I will guarantee that many on here have directly noted to themselves the numbers watching this. I believe it is a relevant observation, although circumstantial.

It is obvious as to why many would be watching this stock carefully, amazing upside if all progresses to fruition, yes there is risk, and quite substantial but i am sure there are many not so risk adverse punters just waiting to buy in as this stock is de-risked. As this stock is de-risked again and again as more ticks are checked off (if all goes well) she will absolutely fly.

Those that have already entered sitting on the knife edge, will hopefully indeed be partying like it's 1999.

Right time, right sector and right product!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.