SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

BAPE updates - we need more experts to work on this!

1. NxM
    939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Looking at the recent update from MENR - looks like there's still plenty of loopholes on the submitted proposal to mitigate flora, fauna and other operational concerns for authier... SYA should freakin pay premium to any experts out there that can get us out of this BAPE mess....

Link -> ree.environnement.gouv.qc.ca/dossiers/3211-16-020/3211-16-020-63.pdf

What i read so far and are the top concerns that current plans doesn't meet or specify are the following:

- Geotechnical and geochemical requirements
    - leaching pad requirements for ore storage
    - Water / marshland generation proposed 7.something hectares NOT enough to cover the measured 24 hectares of marshes supporting marine species and the proposal to have the expansion of flooding activities at rehab face is not acceptable
    - road management and restoration of highway 109 intersection during and post life of mine
    - request for non-subjugation of the peripheral dikes must be submitted to the Dams Directorate of the Quebec Water Expertise Center
    - Insufficient modelling of atmospheric dispersion of potential contaminated materials like dry tailings
    - Physiochemical characteristics on some soil test didnt comply with characterisation guidance
    - some hydrogeological results expected during spring 2021 which will confirm some additional protection against leaching may be needed

I just did a quick skim read on this but looks like all these technicalities can be addressed and not an entire dead end. The timing is just bad given some sour market sentiments on the entire sharemarket lately... Well... here goes another million buy if we go 2c tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.