ATH 25.0% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

In the conference call they said some had motor symptoms, but...

1. 158 Posts.
    In the conference call they said some had motor symptoms, but not consistently enough to be able to make a determination...my paraphrase...

I had earlier encountered a testimonial that indicated it may, but had not way to determine if it was legit. I have joked about it from time to time...

It is even funnier now that the results are out with no claims of motor improvement. I do wonder if the HD-PROP, Patient Reported Outcomes might show anything, given the participants determine their symptoms, priorities, and are able to describe changes. Perhaps HD-PROP may surprise - I don't know.

Here was the claim...
    There is nothing good to say about any brain disease. In my own mind I did particularly well on the 2HD trial. Before, during and after results were not allowed for us volunteers. But I am very hopeful about the results the HD researchers have mentioned. Shown effective in a previous trial, this trial tested different dosages. Higher, lower and placebo.

Informal reviews with my HD clinic said "many" of the group showed improved brain and body functions. Most research though is towards the larger AD disease. Lots of research dollars will generate results. Of that I am positive. They may or may not be able to reverse symptoms but you just don't know. Keep the faith. In fact that is the key issue in my view.

My symptoms come and go. Usually under stress or anger (bad) they worsen. Before the HD trial I was using a cane and shopping carts to get around. My Chorea has always been a bit rangey. Need the whole sidewalk as I move around. One month later, on the drug plus a couple other regimens, I didn't need a cane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $625 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 72318906 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29668676 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.