GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Neil, I locked in some profit, still holding half of my shares,...

1. 634 Posts.
    Neil, I locked in some profit, still holding half of my shares, and will buy back in at some point as i still think it is a good stock to hold. I was up 133% and thought best to rebalance my portfolio a bit. Something I learnt in the past few months from much more experienced traders, is any profit is a good profit. I am still learning to read the charts. The Short Term Trading thread (STT) is a great place to hang out; they also have a Read Only Knowledge library which i am finding very useful. Some of the posters there have had an astonishing amount of success over years.

Regarding the nabtrade reports that you asked me about, they don't look at fundamentals and are often are quite wildly inaccurate. I have seen shares which they say reduce/sell, go way up and the other way too. So I would suggest best to DYOR. Broker reports are more useful to give a better overall sense of a company. But again, take it with a pinch of salt as they are also in the game to make money and also often they revise their target price up and down according to where the real share price is (that means they also have no clue like the rest of us sometimes lol).
    Last edited by sudsinvest: 01/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.