GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

BAR Interesting..., page-448

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Just bear in mind Neil stock has been sitting at the lows for years, and just broke out in a PERFECT bullish formation from those lows for obvious reasons stated earlier on the thread. Of course there would be people who are sitting now on good profit with a few units and think they have ability to drive it down again to pick up more up for cheaper price, but the market has woken up to Barra and the more they sell around 2c the more BARgains for everyone. My value on this stock was always 3c ++++, and I was shocked it was the price it was. I couldn't believe it actually- that's why I spent over 100hrs on it, and then rechecked it over again, and again. Then I bought a SHTload, and will keep buying and move myself up the register to make big money down the track. These sellers are gonna lose all their stock to people who understand the fundamentals, and that's great for the stock.

Just on their position right now its a 3c stock- but the market hasn't priced future earning potential, and where is Barra right now? Undervalued still BIG TIME @2c, and their future position is outstanding with sliding scale of increased $$ Kidman royalty cheques and that big paydirt at Philips find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.