NDO 3.53% 82.0¢ nido education limited

baragatan-1 well to be re-spudded nido petrole, page-57

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    No, I got off it OK, but only arrived back in Oz at 03:55 this morning...spent the day watching in a half stupor of jet lag...I lost Sunday altogether. passed me by in the sky!

The conductor is now set in the new location, ie, it's in the ground and functional. Some are rammed in, some are cemented.

If you study the STRAT/Lithology/Geology diagram (pg 12 in the AGM Preso), you can see that the Seabed/Carcar section of approx 82mts is made up of lime muds, calcarenites with shell material, and reefal or coraline limestone.

As Ya said, this is soft and crumbly stuff, but may not be exactly the same consistency over the entire seabed within the drilling zone. A rig move to find a more stable area has paid off.

Setting the conductor should have only taken up to 30hrs, so I assume that due to the length of time from spud to rig move from the initial site, they probably ended up with a stuck drill string due to debris caving into the hole while drilling.

They should now be drilling ahead well into the upper Matinloc.
    Again, if you study the diagram on pg 12, you can see the intended depths of the casing points.

IMO.

Good luck to all, we surely deserve it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 81.0¢ $61.08K 74.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7341 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 3829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.