CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

baraka blue sky

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Lots of excitement here. But I have a couple of questions for you guys.

Why are you getting yourselves so frustrated? What are you actually going to do when some much awaited announcement is actually made? And why second guess what they "might" say?

Things don't happen quick in the business of oil and mineral exploration. When the deal (and any subsequent deal) is consumated, we will know.

Personally, I don't care if the company doesn't say anything for the next 12 months!

I truly believe that they have enormous potential and one of the best blue sky opportunities on the market, but I am a long term investor in Baraka.

Their project timeline is out there for everyone to see.......Mali in 2008.......Mauritania in 2009, both potentially later.

Anything until then is a bonus, for me. If the company believes that they need to position themselves a bit better by acquiring some cashflow with potential upside then great......I'm sure they know what they're doing that is their business.

For me, I want them to prove that there is "not" oil in West Africa. And any announcement next few days has no bearing on that, for me.

Relax, if there's oil in the Taoudeni then it's been there for a while......it will still be there next year or it was never there. If it is there then anybody buying shares at these levels will be handsomely rewarded, and the daily noise of traders coming and going will be totally insignificant.

Anyway, that's my thoughts. Best of luck whatever you're plans.

K.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.