CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Hi Carabaea,Yes net profit would be lower. Calculating net...

1. 90 Posts.
    Hi Carabaea,

Yes net profit would be lower. Calculating net profit is difficult without required information. Location of oil field, proximity to infrastructure, additional development required, local duty etc all contribute to cost of production and therefore net revenue going forward.

Having said that BKP are looking to buy into a producing asset. Well has been drilled, infrastructure (storage, transport etc) in place and well is currently producing at 1,400 bopd.

We just need the details.

I share your enthusiasm that BKP management will deliver on their (2006) 3 year goal of establishing a balanced portfolio of exploration, near term and producing assests. I think that your family and friends will appreciate your advice in the months to come. I also believe that this stock will rise considerably faster than most are anticipating given that this is only the first deal that will be announced in the coming months. The 'Project Alliance Companies' deal awaits.

I would not be too concerned about Mali. In early 2009 BKP and partners will be drilling multiple targets hosting potential Gas in the Trillions CF and Oil in the Billion+ barrels. Interest in BKP in mid/late 2008 will be enormous and capital raising will be completed (AIM a possibility).

Cheers, OP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.