HDR hardman resources limited

baraka petroleum - new float onshore mauritania, page-2

1. 800 Posts.
    Hi Snoball,

I posted the following a few days ago regarding Baraka but it didnot generate much response.
    Anyone know these guys that are floating Baraka next month with interests in Mauriatinian oil? It seems like there could be a story behind this. And why have Woodside not advised the ASX that they intend having another JV partner in Mauritainia?

Comments and discussion welcolmed (except TT).

I cant find the article online to copy but basically,

Max De Vietri , millionaire petroleum geologist, Danny Hill , CAG Chairman Ron Wise and HDR's Alan Burns are raising $17m in a new float to buy into 12 blocks off West Africa including a part of Woodsides (and HDR) share of 2 Mauritainian blocks.

Aparently Max De Vietri introduced Hardman to Mauritainia via Alan Burns 10 years ago.

These blokes will retain 70% of the 290m shares.

Shane Doherty , an investment banker will hold 30m shares.

These blokes are no fools and would know a hell of lot more than us poor HDR shareholders.

Might be a good time to top up, especially if GS are correct with their oil price prediction of $105 per barrel

2 more major shareholders will be Peter Cockcroft, oil and gas industry veteran and petroleum engineer Colin Roberts.

The float should list early in May @ 20 cents a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.