BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Great post Bruz, was just about to post this myself after...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Great post Bruz, was just about to post this myself after viewing this!

Looks like they are readying themselves for an uptrend in the SP shortly. I feel as though the offtake agreement will produce assurance to many potential investors and institutions about the probability of this project actually getting to mining. The more and more I see of these videos and presentations such as the diggers and dealers one last week, the more and more confident I become that Bardoc will certainly get to mining next year.

The only suggestion I would make is that they should stop promoting the figures from the PFS and start offering up visionary statements in such videos whereby they claim they are aiming for 1m Oz resource and a 10+ year mine life. I imagine this would attract the said potential investors eye much more than the figures found within the PFS.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing the Bardoc Gold website have a facelift and an update!

Other than that, the project is looking very solid and safer by the day. Here’s to hoping we see some drill results this week!

Btw, those Duvels in your last photo are a great beer! I had plenty of those in Europe a few years ago! Maybe I’ll have to buy some once Bardoc breaks the 10c barrier!
    Last edited by Thesleepingiant: 19/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.