BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Bardoc Gold Project - It's Just A Matter of Time

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Evening All,

Another media review conducted by Robby Ryan with the Proactive team.

Short and sharp and proves a sound update on where the drill rigs are currently situated and scheduled to move to along with an indicative timeline on assay results and confirmation that the DFS is all on track by February/March, ultimately leading to the decision to mine.

Now, I know most of us are well aware of the offtake agreement due to be finalised in this quarter although I don't believe everyone is aware what a gold concentrate offtake agreement can do to a stock.

The confidence and assurity the offtake agreement will provide Bardoc should not be understated.

I have a firm belief that once the offtake agreement has been announced, the institutional investors will start soaking up this stock. The offtake agreement will undoubtedly strengthen our likelihood to obtain financing for construction and initial mining which I believe is very much a foregone conclusion although as the board have done and continue to do, they tick every box required big and small.

The other advantage of securing an offtake agreement (dependent upon who we end up signing the agreement with), the probability is that the buyer will be a trader within the gold mining sector that will provide the Bardoc team with worthwhile technical and financial knowledge we may not currently possess. This will only assist us in optimising our current mine designs as well as future exploration plans.

The under promise over deliver approach is working well for the Bardoc team although admittedly it doesn't reap the SP rise the overrated and much hyped stocks often receive. However, the SP rise will come and when it does, it won't be an overnight sensation like others, it will be an upward trending and strong growth stock for a very long time that won't suffer dramatic falls seen in other gold explorers to producers of the last ten years as this well rounded team have completed their due diligence and have tried and tested the deposits to know exactly what we will be mining. The DFS will provide a factual depiction of what we will be mining over the next 7-8 years and if anything, going off past experience, they will still be conservative figures yet will reap outstanding results both in terms of ounces mined as well as profits expected.

As each month passes, I become more and more excited by the prospect of Bardoc going to mining.

Bardoc Gold remains to be a very undervalued stock causing much frustration to many although it's all in front of us now. We can begin to see the forest for the trees and for me, this forest is looking more and more vast and beautiful by the day, just like the Amazon jungle my wife and I were lucky enough to adventure through in 2016.

Anyway, I'm starting to drift now.. Stay safe and may we all do well here.

TSG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.