BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Bardoc Gold Re Rate Underway, page-8

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I know you won’t care about my rebuttal but for the benefit of other members of the forum, I will simply point out the flaws in your post.

1. ‘Price of Gold has been ripping’: Well actually, you’re mistaken. If you have a quick look at the POG chart, since August 18 2020, where it reached a high of $2000 USD/oz, it has steadily been dropping. There was a brief recovery in early Jan, where it once again reached $1950 USD/oz but this has re-priced to $1790-1820 USD, this month. And if you look at the BDC chart, the early January recovery correlated to the share price of 9.4c. As investors saw the commodity price fall, they simply followed the trend of POG price. This is nothing to do with BDC’s so-called mismanagement. They still have plenty of funds left in the company, are still exploratory while transitioning into production and have a correct plan to try and get to mid-tier producer status.

2. Regarding NF, there’s a margin between ‘tongue-in-cheek’ wit and a constant daily creation of nonsensical forum topics, which did nothing to advance dialogue about the company, nor lead to any productive discussion about BDC or gold. Defend him as you will, that’s your right. The new-found serenity is something a lot of the forum members are actually enjoying.

3. Finally, I see not only regarding BDC but another one of your holdings, that you’re often supportive of stormer who, (I’m sorry, but it’s true), is one of the most bearish commentators on this forum. Forgive me then for thinking that you’re in Kahoots with him and for me then, to look at your comments with a heavy degree of skepticism.

Last edited by Antheidon: 12/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.