BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Bardoc Golds Future, Robert Ryan the Gold King and Paydirt

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Unbelievable Results and a leader in the gold mining industry.

I have been heavily invested in Bardoc Gold and the gold industry for some time now and the future has never looked brighter.

Bardoc Gold is in an exception position, with a downturn in the monetary system, and people are looking to GOLD as the safe haven. Robert Ryan looks very confident in finding funding to start producing, some would say by body language, there could be an angel investor already discussing options.

With the ability to fast track DFS and gold price hitting 2 year highs, investors will come begging to get this mine producing gold.

Backed by an economically robust fast tracked definitive feasibility study (DFS) and a bullish 2020 onwards gold price outlook, Bardoc Gold is sitting in a delicious position.

"In Mr Robert Ryan we trust"

Bardoc gold is in a position where it will out see this pandemic and be on the way to be one of the strongest gold miners on the ASX.

Picked from PFS

Key Project Parameters
    • Average gold sales of 135,000ozpa over 7-years mill production
    • Standalone mining and processing operation with nominal 1.8Mtpa throughput, comprising
    conventional CIL processing circuit incorporating a flotation circuit to produce a gold concentrate
    • Peak gold production of over 150,000ozpa for 5 years
    • Total mined ounces of 1.02Moz and total recovered ounces of 951,000oz

Compelling Project Economics
    • Life-of-mine (LOM) pre-tax cash-flow of A$551M at A$2,100/oz gold price
    • LOM pre-tax cashflow of A$921M at A$2,530/oz spot gold price
    • NPV (pre-tax 8%) of A$332M and 32% IRR based on A$2,100 Pre-Feasibility Study gold price
    • NPV (pre-tax 8%) of A$600M and 55% IRR based on A$2,530 spot gold price
    • Pre-production capital cost of A$142.4M with payback of 32 months from production start
    • LOM All-In Sustaining Costs (AISC) of A$1,220/oz

“The strong PFS outcomes demonstrate that the Bardoc Gold Project is one of the best
    undeveloped gold projects in the Eastern Goldfields, with the potential to deliver an average of
    135,000ozpa at an AISC of A$1,220/oz over a 7 year production period, peaking at 170,000oz in
    year 5. At an assumed base case gold price of A$2,100/oz, well below current spot prices, the
    Project will deliver robust margins and generate strong cash-flows.

Very conservative figures in my opinion, we should see gold run further this year to what i believe will be an all time high.

Gold is a treasure, and he who possesses it does all he wishes to in this world, and succeeds in helping souls into paradise. – Christopher Columbus

Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men’s protection and the base of a moral existence. Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owners a counterfeit pile of paper. This kills all objective standards and delivers men into the arbitrary power of an arbitrary setter of values. Gold was an objective value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Paper is a check drawn by legal looters upon an account which is not theirs: upon the virtue of the victims. Watch for the day when it bounces, marked: "Account Overdrawn." — Ayn Rand

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2100/2100402-dfdde058af31f6f38b031aaa62c22d1b.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2100/2100373-242c28ec5b134e6808f2cafc8611cb6e.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2100/2100387-f0e9ad25cdf60164f0e35de35305ff47.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.