APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Bardot and replies to others

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I think you have read my previous post incorrectly. If you read it again I was making the point re negative comments from NON share holders.

People like yourself are what make a shareholders forum interesting. You and I might not agree but we both have our hard earned cash invested in Apg.

My beef is with these non shareholders who contribute nothing to the discussion with their constant rubbish and seem to think it is their lot in life to tell the rest of us how to invest our money.

I have been a shareholder of Apg since 1999, I invested in the recent share placement and was happy to do so. They are my decisions and mine alone. I do not blame management for any losses, no matter what company, and I certainly take with a large pinch of salt any company announcements that do not come with a signed deal attached to them.

I hope I have made myself clear to you this time and hope you continue posting on this Apg forum. If your posts are negative so be it, it is your right as a shareholder to do so.

Rickaroonie, you was sadly missed at this years agm, I thought it was a dreadful venue and very few people there. I hope to see you next year.

Clack, pleased you had the faith to invest in the share placement. Time will tell if we have done the correct thing but rest assured the non shareholder negative nellies will be lining up to tell us what mugs we are, I can hear them now, it is so predictable.

Jwt, I know you no longer hold shares but miss your posts, you always tried to keep us informed. Best wishes for your future investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.