APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Desperate, just wanted to say that I'm one of those non...

1. 212 Posts.
    Hi Desperate, just wanted to say that I'm one of those non shareholders that over the years have considered Added APG to my investment portfolio.

You've been flying the APG flag for 17 years with nothing to show for it and yet don't blame management for their poor performance. Who is responsible especially considering all this great new technology that APG rave about, new plants whilst riding the ever declining commodities wave of fortune? The real easy money days are long gone so I hope that your faith in management is rewarded.

A poor turn out for the AGM with a crap venue and valued shareholders dropping like flys suggests what to you.

We are talking about people's hard earned cash here, it's no holiday camp or social club!

A balanced view from non shareholders is often good to pull the cheerleaders in who are too close to see what's really going on. This is a mugs game and you are kidding yourself hankering on publicity stunts or releases made for the uneducated. The fact is unless your feet are planted under the APG table you will never know what's going on.

They don't give a crap about you, your money was spent many moons ago but never the less all the very best from a non shareholder who's name isn't Desperate!

Good luck and for those of you reading this thinking "bullshit" then please do your homework before you start throwing your family silver around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.