NIP 0.00% 38.5¢ niplats australia limited

Niplats. (NIP)Here is a bold prediction.50/50 chance --in my...

1. 399 Posts.
    Niplats. (NIP)

Here is a bold prediction.

50/50 chance --in my view--- that Niplats--- (NIP) to be $2.30--$2.85 price range .....before Christmas --yes before Christmas, this year.....in my view.....

My reasons for this 50/50 probability (NIP) prediction....???...

THe next set of Drilling results will, imo..... Underline Resource Number One....of Vanadium for Niplats.(NIP)

Namely; if these pending.... any day before Christmas now)....I say this due to the---- NIP last Presentation....when this was foreshadowed---- ) .....Vanadium Drill Results (third tranche)---- make a Proven Commercial Resource.... to go alongside the Platinum .... and other Precious Metals---- Proving up Process....which is being currently now also undertaken......by Niplats----which incidentally is backed by listed co. Mineral Resources.

Do not forget---Niplats (NIP) have already got a Year's extensive Drilling Results already done.....

Just now being assessed & interpreted.

Also do not overlook; that--- ....the current Chairman of Niplats...(NIP) . is ex Managing Director of Aquarius Platinum--(AQP)--- --who is a proven performer of blue chip miner. ....

Niplats (NIP)--- was definitely re-stirring--today-----from a 2 month hiatus---- and re-awakening---- up along nicely today..11% or so up----.as you may have noted-..... on the bourse.....

Regards,

robbo.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.