MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Bargain Buy for NSW Govt, page-8

1. 48 Posts.
    Oh stars,

I do not know you personally, but you make me laugh. Just sit for a moment and think: You feel safe, because the Northern Rivers is not currently part of the NSW Gas Plan. However, as soon as it becomes convenient for the government to come for the gas, they will, whether next month, next election or next decade. Then, as the gas juggernaut of the big major rolls through the area, people will be crying about how it is all unfair and blah, blah, blah... Then, and perhaps only then, will you realise that you have brought it on yourself. Metgasco would have been a blessing, when compared to the next mob (with government support to get you out of the way). Our money wasn't enough, but one day, some REAL money is going to do the talking, and you won't be able to get a word in sideways. But hey, you are the real winners, right? I hope you never have to see those trucks roll into town and realise just what you fought so hard for...

But hey, what would I know... I am just some money hungry, crying loser, right?

....... But hypothetically, if the go ahead is given to a big major to come for the gas in the future, and you are helpless to stop it, what will that make you?

Should have let Metgasco become a part of the community. It could have made the area safe forever. Now, who knows...?

Good luck for the future. I will be watching with interest...

AP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.