PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

bargain buy, page-18

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    That's the link Guild - cheers. And yes it was $2,000 per metre versus $10,000 per metre, as opposed to what I said, but you get the drift. I agree, dunno where they got the $10,000 per metre from. Who could possibly afford $40 million to drill a 4 km hole? Even GDY don't have that sort of spare cash for one well. (I know their wells have been expensive, but not THAT expensive.)

GT 3000, GT 5000... I reckon just use the BFG 9000 and point it at the ground (A Doom in-joke for you there).

I agree that the transmissivity test doesn't really qualify as good news Guild but I hope that with the higher BHT then it will all even out in the wash. I also think it makes good sense to move the production well to the hottest reservoir. I guess they have to drill it first to test that. I'm wondering if the production well needs to be higher than the injection well so there is a gravity feed between them? Just thinking out loud on a Friday afternoon.

Hmmm, page 15 of today's presentation has a minimum requirement of 8-10 D.m in the graphic but it is 10-12 D.m in the text. Also it says "Ladbroke Grove-1 intersected 875m of target reservoir with transmissivity in the range of 48 - 68 D.m." I wonder why the big difference between LBG1 and the transmissivity estimates for SAL1 when they are in the same formation?

Something to ponder over the weekend I guess. Have a good one all.

The BFG 9000 as depicted in Doom (top) and Doom 3 (bottom).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.