TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Just back from a marvellous looong weekend... jackarooz "is all...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Just back from a marvellous looong weekend...
    jackarooz "is all this dumping just the remains of sg hiscock & co dumping whatever leftovers they have?"
    I think SG Hiscock's cease substantial holding was dilution following the recent Shandong Tianye placement. Don't know for certain if they've bought or sold any.
    33,415,455 held / 657,805,299 shares on issue = 5.08%
    33,415,455 held / 683,434,799 shares on issue = 4.89%
    "what type of souls continue to play games only for the sake of even trying to rid triton from reaching "fair value"."
    Perhaps the type of souls who want to accumulate? Either long term or for the trading opportunity.
    It looks to me like the 11 September pump was bot driven and traders jumped in. Then some profit taking and for most of the time since not a battle of the bots, but more like sparring. Typically a bot on Chi-X will drop the SP and ASX follows.
    Https://stocknessmonster.com/ gives summaries of ASX & Chi-X trades.
    I'm guessing the 16M trade yesterday was a book transfer between entities of a major holder. Shandong Tianye's holding for example is split across a number of entities and there would be no requirement to disclose transfers between them..
    @Captain Morgan For anyone interested
    Http://offers.openmarkets.com.au/openmarkets-pulse-trial offers a weeks' trial including access to ASX broker data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.