TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Bargain hunting before the take off

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Technology Metals Australia has attracted my attention for all the good reasons, most importantly the potential for vanadium to be the backbone of exponential growth of battery storage in the future
    I have been accumulating and sitting on a decent stake in the company

The Indian delegation visit to Western Australian critical minerals operations has been a game changer for Technology Metals Australia and the likes

on the 8 th of July. The Indian delegation that visited Western Australia, was of a ministerial level, represented by Indian’s Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Mr Joshi and four other senior Government representatives

This is a significant step prior to encouraging Indian Government and investors to invest in critical Minerals operations

No time is wasted:
    Ian Prentice, our CEO jointed an Australian delegation visit to India and certainly will be talking to Indian Investors about potential funding of the project

I sense huge opportunity for TMT, not only in the vanadium battery storage business but also steel industry and I wouldn’t be surprised if representatives from Tata Steel, Visa steel and Essar steel are talking to us

Plenty to come:
    the release of the integration study will soon be released, potentially prior to or with the release of the quarter results on or around the 28th of July

stage three of environmental approval has been satisfactorily complete and signed on 8th of July as per update on the EPA website. The EPA report is currently drafted and will be sent to the Minister of energy and resources for approval ( finger crossed)

I am getting excited and hopefully the share price stays sub 40 cents until I completed my target stake

I am confident TMT will be another success story like ARU and others

patience rewards the brave

my thoughts only, not a financial advice

Cheers,Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.