IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Iron MikeGood post mate and I have to agree on many of your...

1. 88 Posts.
    Iron Mike

Good post mate and I have to agree on many of your points.

I purchased my first block of IOH at $2.70 watching it rise believe briefly before shrinking back. I started rebuilding again at $1.30 through to $1.60ish and for those that have held for a similar period will know this goes back a while, albeit not as far back as many. Pockets have deepened and arms shrunk recently so without ability to reach for additional funds, I'm set. I think many IOH holders (investors, not traders) are in a similar position. I'm not happy with my current paper loss but hold a very positive outlook for this stock and will continue to hold that long term view unless something dramatically negative occurs.

It is my personal belief this wont happen and the management of IOH are doing a great job in a difficult market. Once again and just my belief, these guys are going to mine this deposit (JV or alone). The deposit seems to present itself as a viable commercial proposition. It wont cost Billions to establish the necessary infrastructure and with the Billion dollar rails and wharves on the back burner there must be a great deal of will to release this ore by both Govt and holders via alternative means.

If we see the continued build of momentum for the Buckland Project, there will come the time when this stock will restore and reward us all.

I also believe this is a "Buy", especially at these levels and there will be the cleaver ones that are doing just that, but for me personally it's a "hold".

More news please...

RH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.