LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

Tototy/Superpaddy, I tend to agree. I have made my point. I...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Tototy/Superpaddy, I tend to agree. I have made my point. I certainly dont want to be moo'ing. Letting off a lot of steam and frustration after getting annoyed as all hell with all the up ramping "arguments" (which were largely non-existent) and how they dismissed the negative side out of hand. THat and having been burnt to a cinder on the way down - until I saw the light.. Also, I have been in this company a long long time and I had very high hopes myself for a long time (and still do, just not over the next few months),so I am not happy about the situation at all.

I agree the reason why no TOL is not known to any of us. All we can do is make suppositions. All you can do is look at the facts we know and see what common sense rational explanations seem to work. I'll not repeat why I have formed my views. I still hold them. Moreover, no-one was able to cogently counter them (despite repeatedly asking for debate and discussion). I do respect a lot of the old time posters. The place was taken over by maniacal uprampers though and the level of information and debate deteriorated in line with the SP.

I will certainly aim to refrain from moo'ing.

I do nonetheless have a very strong interest in the company and its eventual success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.