LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

bargain of the century, page-14

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I read that the decision would be made around 10 sept

One of the issues that lyc has in the short term the uncertainty and high borses such as the Dow, Dax, ftse might start to buckle to trend down to the 10 th September deadline

Yes this a buy and we keep talking in circles. Yes the Rees are critical to society but if you had a radio active plant in your back yard wouldnt you protest as well

I think lynas made a massive mistake going into a very conservative Asian country where there are no breweries, very political sensitive government that takes time. When there is no beer being made in a country you know they are a little stiff. No offense haha. But the reality is this issue will and is being dragged out.

I think they will have to pack up go either to Australia - which they should have done in the first place or go to china like gaxaly lithium did with their processing plant. I think assumptions can be a very dangerous thing. Not sure if the plant can be packed up and move to china or australia to be honest it would be better in the long term. Many probably would agree but every day this drags out the very life blood is being sucked out of this company. Shame really it had so much but gave so little to investors. I know I have lost many dollars on the rise and falls of lynas. Maybe they may sort it out but the share price might be 20 c before it rockets. Certainly could be wrong. Nice bounce today but is it the dead cat. Who knows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.