LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Vendor it's a screaming buy if you are convinced the TOL will be...

1. 44 Posts.
    Vendor it's a screaming buy if you are convinced the TOL will be issued if not stay away from it.
    If $1.60 at one stage was a good buy than $0.65 is certainly much better,in fact mainly the delay of the TOL is the reason why the price could be manipulated to this level.
    The way the price of Lynas is going is like a Dutch flower auction where the flowers are auctioned electronically,the price starts at a higher level(price) which can be seen on a large screen and starts falling,the merchants look at the falling price and push a button to become the buyer at that price at that instant moment.
    The merchant who waited for the price to fall even further misses out.

If you think that there is value in Lynas at current price then at one stage you have to take a position, of course it could go to $0.50 but I think around the current price there is value and it shouldn't matter too much except for a day trader if you are paying $0.10-$0.15 more or less if you think that the TOL will be issued within a few months time.

Even if they went to $0.20 it's not the end of the world so long the TOL gets issued otherwise any price will be too high.We all like to pick the bottom which is almost impossible but if we believe the TOL will be issued then the current price represents a limited risk as I believe once the TOL has been issued the price will well exceed the current price.

You would only want to sell now if you think we won't get TOL or you can buy them back cheaper later, in that case you realize a loss and could miss out when we have a quick turn around.
    I can understand people panicking when they see the price keeps falling and like myself get that sinking feeling,but since I focus mainly on the fundamentals of the company and convinced that the TOL will be issued either before or after the elections I won't sell out at the current price level.
    As you have seen to day at one stage no buyers at $0.64 (panic sets in) later in the day suddenly plenty of buyers at $0.665 and they are not all retail buyers.In the moment they can manipulate LYC at will but once the TOL is issued there will be a plenty of scramblers to get a piece of the action at what price anybody's guess but certainly higher in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.