LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

bargain of the century, page-66

1. 44 Posts.
    As a relatively new investor (and please tell me if you think I'm totally wrong in saying this) I have adopted a fairly safe strategy of not all your eggs in one basket. I don't have much in the way of capital so I won't continually sink money in a company that could still fail (although I think that is very unlikely at this point)

I do think I will buy a little more at this level and average down, but nothing totally crazy.

I 'believe' in LYC but not enough to go all in.

I really hope it does rocket eventually, I'll still be in to enjoy it. My fingers are crossed for TOL, sooner rather than later.

To me, it's obvious that the uncertainty is causing the drop in price and I think that in the meantime the shorters have the win... I'm not experienced enough to know if I would even be able to jump from short to long fast enough. I'm afraid to miss the rocket so to speak. I think the best chance to make decent profits is to wait for production, if it ever comes.

Meanwhile I'm liking the look of RED so far :D

P.S.
    I'm sending this from bed on my phone (Damn flu) so hopefully it posts alright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.