BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Bargain of the century, page-225

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Dear Ameriprise, Short sellers, Colinchi and other contributors.

Thankyou for your excellent work, your selling and/or overly negative commentary ensuring that BDR reaches the 20c range (20.5c so far) is very much appreciated. At this rate, BDR could well turn out to be as the above headline suggests. After all it's taken a record 7 months (in a row) of constant selling to get us to where we are today.

I mentioned the other day that 20c would be a gift from God. That gift hasn't quite arrived yet but fortunately I managed to buy a beautiful parcel this morning at 20.5c. Plus I have two more orders in the queue sub 20c just in case you characters aren't done and you are thinking that a m/cap of less than $150 million is fairer value in the current market

After reading the many thoughts/comments on BDR recently I can say one thing for sure, that is.... there are VERY FEW calm heads ATM. Therefore I am not at all surprised that the share price has halved since the beginning of October.
    Paranoia can lead a mind in some weird directions and mass paranoia is much worse because people validate each other's paranoia. But if that's what it takes to create a bargain of the century then so be it.

I'd also like to thank BDR management for their lack of communication/official clarification during this time and some past comments that have no doubt contributed to the mass paranoia IMO.
    Without you I wouldn't be here today

Anyway all the best and looking forward to a robust quarterly report (special thanks to duckhead) in the months ahead.

Cheers,
    Elpha

p.s. re: POG, note the strong LT support that exists at @US $1100. This should mean that at least a relief/short covering rally is not too far away. IMO that will be the short term catalyst (other than any positive announcement from the company which would act like a turbo booster) to allow BDR to finally get a chance to test the 30c range, or the equivalent of @50% profit from this mornings low

Note: my opinion should not be relied upon nor considered as advice of any kind. Please DYOR.
    Last edited by elphamale: 06/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.