PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Hi.I see Dalt already answered most of your Q's. but its rude if...

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hi.
    I see Dalt already answered most of your Q's. but its rude if I dont reply.
    PTXOC has 6.25c strike price.If you logged in to the share registry and looked under your holding, all the detaisl of the oppies would be there. an easier way is to google. there is a site called ozstockstats.com (I know the guy that runs it - top man) that has most of the ASX oppies. theres a prob with the site cert atm but it has worked well in the past.
    To convert, you either email the company secretary or the registry. theyll send you bank or bpay details and issue the shares once payment received (1:1 ratio). The process can take a few days for sure. its variable.
    the options are less liquid than the heads, plus there is the leverage they offer given the long expiry date that is worth a premium. hence they should trade higher than the 6.25c difference between them. But due to illliquidity or market momentum, there can be times of market inneficiency and you may find them undervalued.
    Your thesis of buying them undervalued and rapidly converting to heads and selling for arbitrage is flawed because as you alluded to, there can be many days between starting the process and the heads actually allocating to your portfolio.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.