BWN 0.00% 4.9¢ bhagwan marine limited

bargain price

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    This stock is a bargain, some people just dont get it selling down to current prices. lack of buyers is surprising too.

Read the recent interview on the bowenenergy.com.au website from the managing director, Ian Nichol. To summarise

1) drilling on 15% owned coking coal project (blackwater south) as he said expect a large JORC by years end with drilling fully funded by partner bushan. Seams up to 5m found so far.

2) drilling currently on 100% owned east middlemount project in progress, 3.5-4.5 meter seams found consistant with properies either side. Expect this to be the potential company maker he stated. Remember guys 100% owned.

3)Tarong CGS project, right near a power station. Coal gas is all the go in QLD lately.

4) West Rollington, 10% owned open cut thermal coal. Drilling starting at the end of the month. Expect a large open minable JORC the MD states.

5) Indonesia coal projects. Some HC poster mentioned the MD is in singapore at the moment. Perhaps news on this front will be coming.

As always DYOR, but i think this company is seriously undervalued at these low prices. I beleive results from the 100% east middlemount project once announced will be the fuse that lights this companies fire. These are coming soon with testing now inhouse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.