DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Dear KellyI rang the company and spoke to Tom Howitt and Martin...

1. 177 Posts.
    Dear Kelly
    I rang the company and spoke to Tom Howitt and Martin Yii earlier this year when the price of this one was on the way down. At that time they said that the tenaga deal would be through shortly ( ie hinted to me) but hinted that they didint want to announce because or selling pressure on stock due to circumstances beyond their control. Then rang again a little time later - told that tenage around the corner ( stock contiuned to fall ), then in June that week of annouceing failed email - asked if any problems - told things goin to plan ( well we know what happened their ) - rang July , asked Tenage and Hospital IT deals , told tenaga good as done but avoided giving answer about the 120 mill IT deal. Aug , contacted about tenega - told very close. ( share price up a little then falling back ) , i have given up since then.
    I hope you are right - but as i have said - i get a bad feel about this one. I notice they seem to send out positive messages prior to each step down in the stock price . then there a little support and slight upward movement only to fall further down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.