VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

bargain time prior to spud, page-26

1. 286 Posts.
    I wouldnt say quite the GDN, having only just read a few GDN forums i think we are as yet quite a bit off that nightmare.

They have (soon to be) no fields, no assets, no cash are about to do a CR + a consolidation which will leave the SP at 0.05c - Massive crash and burn company.

Also as it seems a vast majority of GDN holders were in for +20c, with the SP sitting at 1.2c currently. A momentous effort to break even.

Most VIL shareholders seem to be somewhere between 3-4c.
    A not hugely unrealistic figure, maybe not in the very short term but not an impossible figure.

I have averaged down to 2.5c and believe that we will get a lot closer to this figure than we are now. So no selling out from me in the near term. 1.5 years... whats another 3 months right?

For VIL to reach GDN levels, SD will have to fail. FP2 will have to fail. Bongo and Bullseye dry up. And then we'd have to lose the licenses to drill in our current fields.

Though all possible outcomes im banking on not all of them occurring any time soon, but thats just me :)

Overly optimistic? Maybe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.