AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Insulin Trial results due soon will be HUGE for this stock. Back...

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Insulin Trial results due soon will be HUGE for this stock. Back that up with a 1-2 Billion deal with a pharma and we have a hellava company maker on our hands.

These trial results when released will turn POHs fortunes around. IMHO they will be successful given that every other clinical trial todate undertaken by POH has exceeded expectations- the science has already been tested ahd tested again with great success on other compounds big and small. Sustained doses of Morphine eg providing greater analgiesia from smaller doses for longer periods c/f with oral morphine and with grealty reduced side effects- ( refer co website for information) Add to this the value/potential of the pain drug portfolio (lidocaine,Oxcycodene,etc) and we have a $3.00 ++ stock.

Then we also have a Nestle functional foods deal just around the corner ( already in the bag I would think) as a little icing on the cake.

SP is only down because enormous on-market selling last month in a jittery market by some big guys (I suspect an insto based on the volume that has gone through) who wanted out in a hurry. If they are from London- that explains everthing given the state of that market at present....

The fact that Orbis have taken a major stake is a terrific vote of confidence and should reassure all long term holders. Orbis have a good track record of picking winners :)

The next few months will see a rerating of POH- and any buyers at these levels have picked a multi bagger for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.607K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 102396408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21041400 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.